What I'm Up to Wednesday

24.7.13

    •  French 
    • School
    • Loving fans
    • Packing stuff for France
    • Reading
    • Trying to get french verbs in my head, it's rather difficult
    • Whining about my sunburns, sorry mom!
    • Writing letters
    • Dreaming of a certain lake in MT (hence the picture)
    • Ripping tons of CDs
    • Listening to The Piano Guys
    • Getting rid of more stuff
    • Memorizing bible verses in french
    • Shocked that it's not raining!! It's the first time in who knows how long.

    You Might Also Like

    2 notes

    1. Oh, I never got your letter??? Did you send it to the po box or the house? Hope it didn't get lost somewhere!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Never mind, I got it! I will try to get one too you before you leave!

      ReplyDelete

    i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…