how to comment 101

10.4.14

I hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday.  I am, mainly because that means tomorrow is Friday!!  Friday will always be my favorite day of the week, no matter where I am in the world… 
Anyway, the reason for this post is that I have heard from a couple people that they were either unable to leave a comment or didn't know how, so i thought that i would put a little tutorial up here for everyones benefit.  and hopefully to my future delight, because I love comments!
 So, the tutorial:

If someone has comments enabled on his or her blog, then you can usually find a "comments" link at the end of each post, my setup looks a little different that this but this should give you an idea of what is will look like:
View comments
If you click the comment link, you'll see the comments that other readers have left, and the option to leave your own.
>
Beneath the text field for your comment are the identity options. (The list might have some other options)
Options might include:
  • Google Account: If you choose this option, your comment will be attributed to your Google account, or if you use Google+ then the name used on your Google+ profile will show up next to the comment.
  • Anonymous: If you comment anonymously it will not show your Google account name.  If you choose this i just ask that you would put your name in the comment so I know who it is! 
If you guys have any more questions about commenting or any other part of navigating the blog, either leave a comment (if this tutorial helped) or email me.  

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. ROFL thank you for this tutorial - will probably forward it to a couple people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial - love you all - hugs to all of you
    look forward to seeing your posts
    love you - Aunt Donna and Uncle Ron xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jana!
    I was wondering how to leave a comment!
    I will now bring you joy because I have lots of comments to post on your lovely blog!
    -Abbie Vergeer

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…