komorebi.

25.2.15










is it just me or is february the month for writers block?  countless times i've sat down with the words settled on the tips of my fingers, + then they get stuck.  i think it's chemistry, it clogs your brainwaves with formulas + test tubes.

i had made a plan to blog more + fill your feeds with countless photos + scribbled words, but i have failed miserably.  here we are fifty-six day into twenty-fifteen, one-sixth of the way through the year and i've let the pictures that were meant to fill this spot gather dust in a folder.  

but, that shall soon change.  because i can feel the inspiration bubbling inside of me and i'm about ready to let it out.  which means an unhealthy amount of pictures, inner thoughts and quotes from yours truly. so look out march, here i come.  

and these snaps are from a lovely little place that has a pool + sunshine + that amazing little glass lantern (which i talked myself out of snatching) + pretty trees, and some that girl came to visit for the weekend and we stayed up too late and decided that we're just gonna not be adults.  because being ten was just so much easier (plus, there was no chem).

and if any of you who are drowning in that lovely white stuff that makes glass fog and feet slip, want to send some my way,it   i will be eternally grateful.  

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. Ahh I wish we could!! The snow is sooooo beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, February is definitely writers block month. Urgh.

    I love the photos you included in this post. So colorful and sunshiny - such a contrast from Ireland right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. February has definitely been the month of writer's block for yours truly too. UGH. Inspiration, I WILL you to come!!! ;) :) I still love your pretty photos though ^,^

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH I WISH I *could* send some snow your way. xD we're buried in it and it's literally like below zero out right now. I'd trade it for the weather in there gorgeous photographs any day haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chemistry is frying my brain. But thank goodness, the school year is coming to an end in less than 3 months!!! We ought to plan a (virtual) party to celebrate the end of formulas and test tubes and clogged brainwaves. :D :D :D heeheehee

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…