east coast chronicles: maryland.

16.5.16


we drove over one mile of metal suspended in the air while thoughts of tidal waves and plummeting to my death filled my head.  and when the wheels of the great white beast, i mean van, touched the island i swear i could hear it give a sigh of relief.

and then it was 5 days of talking, running, eating, chasing babies, wondering about the future with my fellow graduate and butchering a goat.  because those are just the kind of things we do when our families get together :)

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. Love the pictures and especially the tribute to the Big White Beast! Gonna miss you guys when you leave tomorrow. Been such a fun time and it went by way toooooo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sigh!"- from Big Whitey, reminiscing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these photos <3 it looks like you guys had an amazing time on the good old east coast. I've loved seeing some snaps from the trip on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU! This was so great. Come back please. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…