Quick Note!

21.2.13

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. We are still in CA saying goodbye to friends and family. We're having a great time but are extremely busy and are suffering from a little cold. 

I'll do a big catch up post with pictures soon.

I'd love to hear from you guys!

Love,
Jana


You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. Aww, I hope you and your family get well soon!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the cold. Praying for you all to enjoy these last few days in California and for you to have opportunities to build your support "family." We are having our mission's conference this weekend and the main speaker was with Africa Inland Mission. I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…