2nd Direction.....Or Was it U-Turn?

29.8.13



We are pretty sure that we have made the first sighting of the next big boy band, 2nd Direction or U-Turn. The name is concrete yet. Anyhoo there were 5 boys (not all pictures) walking around the outside of the Louvre. Wearing pant suits in crazy patterns. Of course I had to get my picture with them so I smiled in front of a beautiful old building, and of course 2nd Direction.  Most boy bands have synchronized dance routines but not 2nd Direction.  No, these guys all wear crazy pant suits. They each have their own patterns and color scheme, but together they are
2nd Direction....or was it U-turn?


P.S. It was definitely a funny little blessing to be able to see these guys. It definitely made me laugh harder than I have in a very long time. I wonder what kind of songs they will sing.

P.S.S. a I will now have bits of One Direction songs in my head all day..... ughh

P.S.S.S. If they do come out as a real band I am totally gonna be able to sell these pictures for a lot! Hey, you might want to get these pics now before they go big.

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. We could call them Wrong Way or Don't try this...anywhere, or Visual Assault. Glad they were there to make you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visual Assault.....I like that. The funniest part was that they were totally comfortable, I couldnt figure out if they did it on a dare or that was their regular clothing. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…