Thanksgivings #1

16.8.13



♥Weather: Wow!! Have we had amazing weather, yes it has been kinda hot these last few weeks but honestly nobody knows what is going on with the weather this year. We have had low temperatures (for GA) and rain almost every day!! Then today when I woke up it was cool like, a nice fall day in Montana cool. It has been glorious!! I am praying that we continue to have this weather until we leave!!
 ♥Family: It has been such a blessing to have Grandma out here!! We have been trying to steal as many little visits with Aunt Jenn, Uncle T and the kids as we can. I am really looking forward to the end of next week when we will all be hanging out and spending our last few days as a family together.

♥Friends: To know that I have so many loving friends and family praying for me means so much!! It has been such a blessing to be able to Skype and/or FaceTime with friends during these past weeks, to be able to see peoples faces and hear their voices is so amazing!! 

♥Technology: Really technology is an amazing thing. It makes far distances seem not so far and keeping in contact such an easy thing. I can't imagine what it would be like without the ability to send someone an e-mail or text! 
♥Going: It is such a joy to know that we are actually, physically going. Not just mentally and spiritually, we are physically putting our bodies on a plane headed to another country next weekend. What an amazing and yet surreal moment it will be!!


 ♥Prayer Requests♥
  • Perseverance as we are finishing packing and getting everything together
  • Traveling mercies as we travel down to Atlanta this weekend for our last Sunday at church
  • That our last Sunday at church would be a sweet time of fellowship and that we could rejoice in the Lord together
  • Peace for me about moving to France
  • That I would be surprised and love France when we get there
So I would love to keep in contact with you all!! If it is possible to Skype, Face Time or just use the good 'ol telly to talk to you guys before we leave I would love it!! No matter what I really want to keep in touch through e-mail and the blog. It means so much to me when I get an e-mail with encouraging words or just a short note that says "Hi"! 

Love you all!!
Jana


You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. Hi Jana! I will definitely be praying for you and your family!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! It means a lot!

    Love,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to time together. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should skype you! If I could ever figure it out! How long will you be in france and where is it? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should totally skype or facetime!! E-mail me your info and we can work it out. Today would be best for us, what about you?

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…