Picture Puke #1

29.8.13

I think I'm just gonna put loads of pics on here and let y'all look through them. There is so much I could tell you guys, I think it would take days. My mind is kinda mush when it comes to meaningful and insightful posts, thus Picture Puke #1. Sorry but that was the first thing that came to mind when I was loading all the pics into this post. I hope you like having an extremely large amount of pictures, I know I do. 

 So here are the pics of when we went into Paris on Tuesday. We decided to go in for the afternoon just to get a feel for how everything was set up and what bus and RER we needed to take.  We saw Le Tour Eiffel, L'Arc de Triumph, Notre Dame and The Louvre. Hopefully this way when we go to Paris to really look at things we know where we are going. If you have any questions just ask, I would love to hear feedback from y'all!

Voila! The pictures:





This is at the RER station. We took this from Massy-Palaiseau  to Paris. It's kinda like a mix between a bus and a train inside.























Love you guys!
Jana

You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. Most importantly....what kind of chocolate did you get?!?! Were the macaroons yummy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didnt get any chocolate sadly, but Dad did get a little thing of meringue. My mouth wqs watering the whole time. There were some chocolates that looked just like olives and mussels, it was truly amazing.

      Delete
  2. Not to shout or anything but I AM REALLY QUITE JELOUS!! :) anyway, you guys are too cute and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! You should come visit us!!

      Delete
    2. We are planning on it! 16th birthdays in Paris, how does that sound??!!? Love you!

      Delete
    3. Sweet 16 in Paris sounds pretty good to me! you get the plane ticket and ill show you the chocolate shops!

      Delete
  3. love your blog, Jana...
    thank you
    praying for all of you
    xo Aunt Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you Aunt Donna! Tell everyone hey for me!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…