lately… | 3 |

13.6.14




+using silly selfies taken a couple weeks ago because i have nothing else...
+puking my guts out while trying to watch a movie
+worrying about our sick puppy
+doing loads and loads of school
+thinking about how weird it is that i'm going to be a junior this year
+loving having powered creamer in my coffee (thanks grandma!) instead of powdered milk.
  or the shelf milk that tastes like plastic (it's not good)
+procrastinating (still) about starting to do vlogs
+practicing music with my brother, we don't sound too bad, if i do say so myself...
+ deciding to finally figure out how to use photoshop to it's full potential
+trying to tackle my 3 bazillion to-do lists
+painfully neglecting instagram
+desperately needing new music
+trying to wrap my mind around it being june already… we're halfway through the year y'all!!
+brainstorming ways to decorate my room with what i have
+loving the fact that rainy season is almost here, praise God!
+trying to find new things to photograph, you can only take pics of the same tree so many times
+going mascara-free out of sheet laziness
+reading the lost books series by ted dekker

You Might Also Like

1 notes

  1. Love, love, love the selfies!
    Sorry about the puking...bummer. Hope you're feeling better.
    How is sick puppy doing?
    School shmool. You're doing awesome.
    A junior? I know. It's crazy that you and em are so close to adulthood...weird!
    Powdered creamer? Good to know.
    I can't wait to see some vlogs. Just start. Don't wait for perfect inspiration.
    Photoshop? I want to learn so bad. Have you seen kelaiah's photos lately? Very creative.
    It's never fun to have 3 bazillion things on your to-do-list.
    I don't 'get' instagram.
    Music? Like what???? In an auntie voice...care package coming...
    June15th here, and it's still chilly...grrrrr!
    Room decorating? Ideas???? Seriously!!!!!
    Rain? Give me sun!
    Pictures? Eyes...
    Makeup free? So free!
    Lost books? I desperately need something to read that is so good that I won't want to put it down.

    Package come soon. So seriously, do tell :-)

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…