world, meet #peopleofburkina.

29.11.15


i want you to meet my people.

so i've done what all the cool kids these days are doing, and started a hash tag on instagram.  yes and (so far) i have it all to myself and i would like to keep it that way because i'm obsessive, or possessive.  something like that…

i want you to know the people that i live life alongside.
the ones i go to church with, eat with, talk with, learn with.
the ones i sit squished next to on bumpy village roads with + crack peanut shells with until our fingers are (possibly) permanently turned red with.
the ones that He has put in my life for reasons that i so clearly see, and the ones that i'm still trying to figure out why.

so world, i give you #peopleofburkina.

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. absolutely love this. I can't wait to go see the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Just found your blog and am enjoying poking around... I have a feeling like I've maybe been here before? Maybe I ghosted, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…