let's catch up + look at blurry photos.

9.8.16
















i'm to the point that i make to-do lists over, and over, and over again.  just to make sure i'm remembering to do the basics, like drink coffee + grab breakfast.  

and my notebooks are lists.  lists of toiletries, electronics, clothes and weird, adult things like laundry soap... yuck.  and it's okay and good.  i'm learning to say no to buying every cute notebook + mug that crosses my path, because shampoo is actually more necessary than the before mentioned items, i guess.  

and class lists, words like matriculation  + learning who i am as an individual is all in this new, exciting curve.  getting to the point where i have multiple forms of photo id to pick from, a wallet that has receipts falling out, keys to remember, schedule to manage + learning how to learn who it is the Lord has me to be.  

and through all this was mt, to ga,  back to mt, to ca, + back to mt.  and long days on the road, lots of fast food, and grainy phone pictures because i guess having a full- size camera by your side while driving is frowned upon... 

how are y'alls summers?  fill me in and spare no sun-drenched details. 

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. Hahaha...I actually "repacked" old to-do lists and hand-written school schedules that are 12 years old! Why in the world would I do that? Memories. As I packed for this last move, these crinkled, partially torn, folded and faded papers caused a flood of memories. And they'll create a flood of beautiful memories when I come across them again of life when my littles were little and life was mostly about naps, snacks, and read alouds.

    I'm entering a new chapter too, and it's uncertain and exciting.

    ps - I have a thing for cute notebooks too and an obvious undeniable addiction to good coffee.
    pps - food restaurants in America never have "good" coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just gonna sit here and bask in the glory of these pics for like, ever. :)

    p.s. LAUNDRY SOAP. I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I have been waiting soooooooooooooo long for a new post and yay! it's here. I recognize your feet at Aunt Lorie's (hope it was a great book). Weinerschnitzel....caught my breath. The Fair! Want to be in your pocket for all your adventures. Praying for you to have fun and enjoy. Beside what the cynics may say, life is an adventure and I hope you have a fun "next chapter."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and excited for your future! xo

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…