Merry Christmas!!

25.12.12


Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope that you had a great day spending time with family and friends!!

We had a good day hanging out with family this morning and then being able to come home and crash.

The only downside to this Christmas is the Mom and I are struggling with a sore throat and stuffy nose that has been going through the whole family.

Here are some pics:

Megan obviously loved her new owl slippers






Mom and Dad got me an awesome messenger bag! I have been wanting one for forever!!


Merry Christmas!!

"And God bless us, every one!"
- Tiny Tim

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. Looks like fun! We have not gotten anything yet, the anticipation is surprisingly high! (And CUTE bag girl - your parents have great taste!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why are you not opening things till new years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really sure I guess! POST! (wow, not that I'm pesky or anything!)

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…