The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

14.1.13



I saw it!! So my birthday was in early December and the Hobbit didn't come out till the 14th, so for one whole week I had to wait. And then, when we were driving through Indianapolis, we saw it in 3-D!! It was awesome.  It was everything that I had wanted it to be and more!




Gandalf, was awesome, as always. He is definitely one of my favorite!


And of course there were the dwarves...

Balin




Dwalin




Kili




Fili




Bifur




Bofur




Bombur




Dori




Gloin

Gloin, I just found out is Gimli's father!! Which makes sense because they look a lot alike!



Nori




Oin




Ori




Thorin Oakensheild





Oh, Bilbo.. the hobbit that started it all. The overly cautious guy that ends up having a hunger for adventure and a knack for getting into trouble.

One of the best things about the Hobbit, in my opinion, is that they stayed really true to the book. I hate it when you go to see a movie and they have practically rewritten the whole story!! So I was very happy with the results.

I really love all the allegory, I didn't see it quite as plainly as in the other Lord of the Rings movies, but it was really a good representation of the Christian walk.

Overall...I cannot wait for parts 2 and 3. Sadly part 2 doesn't come out till next December, And by then we will be in France doing language training. I am hoping that they will have a showing in English.

All that to say that it is an awesome movie and an absolute must see!!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…