What a Sweet Treat!

2.7.13














Yesterday we had a great time hanging out with family from my moms side. We were able to see Aunt Donna and Uncle Ron one last time before we head overseas.

 And to end the great afternoon together we went to get ice cream at a local dairy, it was amazing. When I saw that they had strawberry basil ice cream I knew that I had to try it. It was wonderful, it tasted like summer!

 Thanks Uncle Ron and Aunt Donna!!

P.S.
We were able to skype with our dear friends from CA, it was a great end to a great day.
 It was a true blessing to see their smiling faces.

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. Kristi really resembles Donna! I don't remember ever meeting her. She seems lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, you guys are so cute! And I know I keep blabbing about this by OH MY WORD my little meggie is all grown up! Geez! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy!! I cant believe how old she looks.

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…