Attention Everyone!!

29.6.13

because this post needed a pretty picture!

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (GFC) you will need to follow through either Feedly or Bloglovin', since Google Friend Connect is shutting down on July 1st. I know, I know it's upsettting.

So the 2 ways for you to follow me are:

Feedly will automatically import the blogs you follow through GFC without you needing to sign up with e-mail,so it's probably the easiest to setup.

Bloglovin also imports the blogs you follow but you have to make an account. I like Bloglovin better 'cause it's easier to navigate and if you want they will send blog updates directly to your e-mail

So, the choice is up to you.
They are both very easy to sign up with and work very well.
I hope I made this clear but if y'all have any questions just ask me!! Oh, and I have a "follow through Bloglovin" button on my sidebar so it'll be easy for you to follow!!




You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…