at the rocks

1.2.14


One of the most beautiful things here in Africa is the sky.
During the day the blue sky is laced with fluffy clouds, seeming to stretch on forever


All you can see is the harsh land, the subtle change in the topography and the blue canopy over you.


If you come and visit, we'll show you "the rocks"
a place in the middle of nowhere that's perfect for bonfires and fellowship


Sunsets here are absolutely beautiful
every time I see one I am reminded of what an amazing God we serve


The first bonfire in a long time was with some team mates in Bobo. 
In the middle of nowhere and the only light being the fire
If you look up, you will see hundreds of stars shining against the black sky

 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Psalm 19:1

P.S.
I started a book, movie and music review blog a little bit ago and am just now getting it started. And I would love to have you guys take a look at it and let me know what you think!  

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. The 4th picture-so beautiful! I saw your book/movie/music blog and it looked very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a different (and beautiful) landscape! And I'm so happy you have internet so we can hear about everything you are doing, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…