What I'm Up To Wednesday

22.5.13


 
  • French
  • Sweating
  • loving fans
  • enjoying the fact that summer is here
  • looking forward to the fun things that summer will bring
  • drinking lots of ice tea
  • loving the thunderstorms, so far we have had one each night
  • having fun feeding cicadas to my chickens, weird I know but it is actually very entertaining; You should try it sometime
  • reading as much as I can for the summer reading program, this probably wont shock any of you, but I am totally okay reading as much as I can
  • listening to adventures in odyssey
  • trying to fix lunch in spite of being in the middle of a Nerf battle
  • eating a mint chocolate chip Klondike bar
  • thanking God for electricity
  • thanking Him for our wonderful French professor, she is totally awesome 
  • thanking Him for the privileged life I live
  • hoping that a pool is somewhere in my future

You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. Is it really hot there? We've been in the 80's here, but it doesn't seem that bad. Even though our AC is out...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not super bad, nothing compared to what it will be in Burkina. We are trying not to use the AC and just use fans. I am jealous of your pool!

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…