What I'm Up To Wednesday

29.5.13

  • French
  • Playing soccer
  • Realizing that I have a lot of junk, still
  • Wondering how I can still have this much junk when I've already gotten rid of a lot of stuff
  • Reading
  • Enjoying country life
  • Using craft supplies that I have unintentionally neglected for a few years
  • Looking forward to Atlanta Fest (more on that later)
  • Still loving fans and electricity
  • Praying for peace about going to France
  • Missing friends
  • Doing laundry
  • Laughing so hard during French I cry
  • Wishing I had a walk-in freezer to hang out in 
  • Loving my life in spite of "inconveniences"
  • Realizing how good my life really is
  • Praising God for putting me where I am

You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…