What I'm Up To Wednesday

6.6.13


  •  french
  • school
  • listening to Pandora
  • organizing my french notebook
  • enjoying our new camera
  • looking forward to swimming
  • loving the cool weather
  • reading
  • recovering from Waffle House last night
  • missing friends and family, a whole lot
  • wondering how chickens can have no brains and still survive
  • remembering that God made chickens the way the are and that I do love eggs
  • maybe God made chickens to teach me perseverance and self-control......
  • thanking God for all the beautiful flowers around the house

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. What!!! WH without me?!?!?! I am hurt. I do hope it al least tasted good. Chocolate chip waffle or regular?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...Whenever I think of WH I think of you though, if that is any consolation! I decided not to go chocolate chip and I tried blueberry, I definitely won't get it again but it was okay. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

      Delete
  2. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Sony NEX-F3K. We got it refurbished from Sony so it was a super good deal. I love it!! It is so much fun! Have you guys been traveling??

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…