Partyin' with the cousins

20.6.13







 Sweet Baby!!


 He is adorable!




Yesterday my family and I migrated south for my sweet cousin, Savannah's birthday! Savannah has started the cycle of all of us cousins becoming even ages again. From 15 (that would be me) all the way down, we are all about 2 years apart.

I'm so glad that we were able to be there 'cause before long I won't be able to spend time with the cousins. I can't believe how quickly time flies, it feels like just yesterday we were visiting GA for the first time, when in reality it was 2 years ago.

I was the face painter for the party which, even though I won't be earning any awards, I think I did pretty well for my first time. Plus it's fun when you get to make your cousins into superheroes, puppies and pirates; I mean really what could be better than that??







You Might Also Like

1 notes

  1. and a wonderful face painter you were :) What lovely pics you took! See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…