What I'm Up To Wednesday

26.6.13

 
 
  • Soccer
  • VBS ( vacation bible school)
  • French
  • Starting to pack stuff for Burkina and France
  • Continuing to get rid of unnecessary junk
  • Getting excited about family coming to visit
  • Hoping that we will soon start visiting the local pool!
  • Reading "Before you meet Prince Charming" by Sarah Mally
  • Looking for new, good books to read, any suggestions??
  • Looking forward to hanging out with my cousins this weekend!
  • Lamenting having to empty my bookshelves, kindle bookshelves just aren't the same....
  • Loving fans, still
  • Laughing at funny French words
  • Realizing that I just unintentionally started 5 sentences with the letter "L"
  • Trying to make my mouth make sounds that it isn't supposed to make, it's an uphill battle
  • Drinking gallons of ice tea


You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…