Christmas Favorites

9.12.13

It's the little things that make a difference. 
Whether it's going to the nutcracker the week before Christmas like you have for as long as you can remember
 or
 watching the movies you do every year, but this year is the first to be away from friends and family. 

It's the little things in life that we can keep consistent (somewhat) that help life feel (semi) normal.  So here are the little things that have been helping Christmas time feel normal for me. 

I think that these things are wonderful no matter what your circumstances though I mean come on, who wouldn't enjoy watching Holiday Inn with a big cup of tea??

watch:
//Holiday Inn//Elf//The Polar Express//White Christmas

listen:
//Third Day: Christmas Offerings//BarlowGirl: Home for Christmas//
//Jewel: A Christmas Collection//Phil Wickham: Songs for Christmas//

drink:
//hot cocoa//tea//coffee//hot apple cider//


read:

//Jotham's Journey by Arnold Ytreeide //The Tale of Three Trees by Angela Elwell Hunt//
//A Quiet Little Women by Louisa May Alcott//A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens//

You Might Also Like

1 notes

  1. The only Christmas book I've even heard of is A Christmas Carol (read that last year). I haven't seen any of the 4 movies you listed...(I think I may have saw Elf about 6 years ago?) I'll definitely have to check out the Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…