Happy Thanksgiving!

2.12.13





So, I was bad and didn't take near as many pics as I should have.  But I was busy chowing down on delicious food and playing with beautiful babies, so I think I have a good excuse!!  It was such a blessing to be able to spend time with the amazing folks that the Lord has brought into out life. 
(the first 2 pics are in our apartment so you can kinda see what it looks like.)

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. We have those blocks! They are great for little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Love to see you all together, enjoying yourselves and get a glimpse of your apartment. I'm so glad the celebration went well. Tell your mom I was glad to get to chat. Give Megan and Jesse a hug and tell them they need to drink more water!

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…