December Photo-a-Day Challenge!

3.12.13

Hey Everybody!

 Hope you guys are having a fantastic December so far, I am thoroughly enjoying mine. 


I wanted to do something that would encourage me to post consistently and to kinda give people snapshots of life here.  So I'm doing a photo a day challenge!! 
So basically I'll post pics every couple days according to the days subject.  I would love to have you join me in chronicling December in photos, let me know if/where you are gonna do it (blog, pinterest, etc) if you join, so I can follow along!!  


You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. Here is my link to my blog for the challenge :~) http://homeontheeriecanal.blogspot.com/2013/12/december-photo-day-challenge-pictures-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

      Delete
  2. Sure! I'd love to do it! (on my blog) I'll start tomorrow. (day 4)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting any response, this is so fun!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE this!! Yeah. I guess I'll have to do mine via e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's dedication! I usually fail half way through the month.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…