Hello December

1.12.13


I can't believe that it's December!  The last couple months, actually the last year or so have absolutely flown by.  

The Christmas decorating has started, we have lights on the lamp posts and fake Christmas trees with presents on the street corner.  And we got a little Christmas tree!!  So with our string of twinkle lights and Charlie Brown Christmas tree we are set to jet!  

Also, my birthday is next weekend and the Hobbit part 2 comes out next week.  (I may or may not be gloating about it coming out 2 days earlier here than in the  states…)

Our Thanksgivings went swimmingly, we had one with the other folks at school and a small family one with another family that we have gotten really close to.  I am so thankful for the people that The Lord has brought to us here in France.  It was great to have one last thanksgiving with a lot of our usual fixings, minus the turkey.  But I was fine with that since I would rather have pork anyway, and we had pork.  So this girl was thrilled!!  
I'll try to get some pics up soon.  

We are now down to our last 4 weeks here in France!  To say that we are excited would be an understatement.  We are all so thankful for the time that we have had here in France but we can't wait to get to Burkina!  

How was everyone's thanksgiving??  What are your plans for this holiday season?  I would love to here from you!!  

Love in Christ,
Jana

You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…