la vie est belle.

18.11.14

 a person's a person no matter how small.  

~dr. suess

the pictures are a little fuzzy because the sun was setting, but mom & i had to go visit when we heard that our neighbor had had her baby girl.  new life is so beautiful, no matter where it is.  life is beautiful. 



makeup starts a little early here, eyeliner is done from day one.  the reason?  to keep dust out of their eyes of course.

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. SO precious - I was wondering about the makeup, very interesting to see how other places do things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is, a lot of the traditions that they have here concerning babies just blow my mind.

      Delete
  2. You always find a way to be near babies!! Haha and I was like wow, a newborn is wearing more makeup than me! Hahah....i know nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She so precious!!! 😘
    And for a couple of seconds I actually thought she had bruises on her eyes! 😳 I was quite relieved to see that it was only makeup!😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not brave enough to hold an eye liner pencil next to a baby's eye. Glad you're getting to cuddle on a little sweet one. Speaking of which......mine calls.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…