Life #5

4.10.13

Hey everyone, 
Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  Life has been moving along at a steady, uneventful pace.  I'm working on some posts that are my heart right now, but they are still being worked on. School has been going well and big news, I dreamed in French last night!!  Kinda exciting. 

Since I don't have much to tell what have you guys been doing?  It really means a lot to hear from y'all, even if it's just what you ate for breakfast (I had cereal, just FYI).  Also, if you guys have any questions about France, or anything really I thought that it might be fun to have some Q&A.  Watcha think? 

Love y'all,
Jana 

P.S. Thanks so much to everyone commenting, it always makes my day!!

You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. Dreaming in French, that is hilarious!! But a good sign that you are learning well I guess! I had a muffin for breakfast and it was probably the most exciting muffin of my life...! Anyway, Miss you Jana! Keep up the blogging, I LOVE reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 2 donuts and a cup of OJ and a cup of coffee. :) Not my usual breakfast but Dad treated us. I'm working through elementary French right now so I'm enjoying that. :) How is your French coming along??? Do you like France??? :) I'd love to dream in French. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!! That's awesome you began dreaming in French!! I can't wait until I begin dreaming in Hebrew...that may take a few months...or years... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cousins are outside playing on the carport on this lovely day and Uncle T is painting house trim where paint has peeled. I cleaned house, raked the backyard and took out the big decaying stump near the fort (I sang we are the champions!). Oh, I had leftover pancakes for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…