On a Sunday Afternoon ~ Part 2

8.10.13

























// Notre Dame // big doors // hallway // Jesus // chapel // mass // beautiful window // stunning wood carving // main aisle // saints // outline // awesome sky // gargoyle // Paris // Notre Dame Hotel // pomme (apple) crepe (!) //  mom and dad //  mom and I // the "younger folk" as dad said // the carousel and tower // tour eiffel all aglow // awesome // magical(?), sparkly, lovely // mud puddle reflections

 Love,
Jana

You Might Also Like

7 notes

  1. Replies
    1. I'm hoping that was a good gahhhhhh. You should come see me and you can gahhhhh in person!

      Delete
    2. It was! It was also a slightly envious gahh, but mostly THAT'S SO GORGEOUS! And yes, I will probably just speak in "ooh's" and "aaaahs" for the whole day!

      Delete
  2. Hello I saw your comment on my blog and just wanted to give you permission to use my post. Anything I can do to help a fellow MK :)
    Addisyn
    http://lifeasamissionarykid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. I think the guy 2nd from the right had the sniffles yesterday, so be sure you don't wind up like him! The mud puddle reflection is fun. Tell your mom and dad that their pic under le tour Eiffel makes them look 20 years younger....it reminded me of their wedding pic.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…