Friday

11.10.13

 

Do you want to come over and drink tea with me?  Because it's cold outside, raining and our apartment came with lovely little green cups.  And it would be really nice to see some friends, so will you come?   
It is Friday after all!

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. Sorry Moriah, I accidentally deleted your comment! Darn my cold fingers... Anyway we have early grey, berry and chamomile. Not as many options as we would have had in the U.S., but some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take earl grey. We're finishing school work s....l....ooooo....w....ly ! Need to get to Aldi since the cupboards and fridge are close to bare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way! And we can talk in our british accents (or in my case, lack thereof!) and raise our pinkies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I could drop in for tea!!!
    love you and sending lots of hugs
    love all your posts xo
    aunt donna xo

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…