La Louvre ~ Part 2

15.10.13





















Voila, here is the second part of our trip.  Lots of cool Greek and Egyptian (yikes) artifacts.  I really love ancient Egypt and Greece; their culture, history, everything.  So it was so fun to be able to see a bunch of artifacts, even The Scribe.  I can remember seeing him in my history books for as long as I can remember, it was bunches of fun.  It really makes me want to go to Egypt now, I always have but now especially!!  Who knows, I am on this side of the world now.......

You Might Also Like

1 notes

  1. We were reading about Queen Hatshepsut today. Neat to know who raised Moses and understand the conditions which surrounded her, making her more likely to look for an heir outside of her genetic family. Egypt is interesting. Glad to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…