Life #6

10.10.13


Since being here we have thoroughly learned that people all over the world get fall sniffles.  There isn't any time that there isn't someone sick at school.  We have had some head cold/cough type things going around and at last it has hit me.  But I got by for a while, thank God!

Other than dealing with a cold, life has been plugging along.  We learned just the other day that we have friends coming to visit soon!!  Yeah!  And potentially some family later on.  What a blessing that will be! 
A huge praise is that our SIM cards finally got here.  After 5 weeks of waiting they were in our mailbox yesterday!!  It was such an unexpected treat!!  Fall has really arrived now, this morning my nose was most certainly reddened by the brisk air.  It's so fun!!  Makes you want to wear a sweater and boot!!  Something that I most certainly won't be wanting in Burkina!!  What's the weather like where you are at?

Love you guys,
Jana

♥Prayer Requests♥
Health to improve
Language learning
Continued peace about being here


♥Praises♥
SIM cards (yeah)
A little more peace about being here
friends visiting!
 moving through school work at a wonderful rate!! So happy

You Might Also Like

7 notes

  1. Replies
    1. I thought you were gonna come when your dad comes for one of his business trips....

      Delete
    2. I think the only time I can come is around my birthday....WHICH IS LIKE WAY TOO SOON! I suppose you don't have to worry about permits and drivers license now which is probably LOVELY!

      Delete
    3. I'm actually really bummed about not being able to do my driving stuff. Dad says that he'll teach me when we get to Burkina. How many people can say that they learned to drive in the middle of the African desert?

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Jana! I'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have the fall sneezles...Uncle T sneezes himself to pieces every morning with Savannah and Christian coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively. Praying for you to be healing as you sleep now. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…