Antony Market

1.10.13

Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of pictures.  I probably should have done these in 2 posts but once I realized that I had already loaded a bunch into this post and didn't want to have to do it again, sorry!!

 We were able to go to the market in Antony this weekend, it was amazing.  It was probably one of my most favorite things that we have done since being here.  It helped life feel normal, other than the fact that everyone is speaking french and they are all sorts of interesting things.  But it was great. 



























Anyone who know me knows how much I love olives and things like them.  I was drooling....




The things in the bottom tray are potatoes.  They let them cook in the chicken grease and then sell little tubs of them, they are to-die-for!!

 More drooling over all the seafood....






Love you guys,
Jana

You Might Also Like

4 notes

  1. Jana, ran across your blog the other day and thought it was totally cool how you moved to France! The French language and culture has been an interest of mine for a few years, so it's just completely fascinating to see how someone moved there and had that major transition of life. Anyway, thanks for blogging about your adventures! It's so cool to read about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla,
      Thanks for stopping by!! It's definitely been a journey but the Lord has helped keep me strong!! If you are looking into learning French I would definitely say that it's a good language choice, it's the 2nd most spoken language in the world!!

      Delete
  2. Food, glorious food! That looks like it was a blast....uncle T was oohing over the cheese and olives. Glad you had fun! Love you and praying for you all. Megan looks darling; please tell her I said so.

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…