a much needed rest

19.11.13





















Every once in a while you need to just have a rest from the rest of the world.  You need time to walk, think, pray and read.  Time to realize what you have, and time to be thankful for it.  And if you are able to get this rest in a little village of 500 people, old cottages and beautiful, unpopulated areas all the better. 

~
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
~

You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. Love, love, love the photos of my girl, the family and the beautiful countryside. Thanks honey. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so pretty! I'm a sucker for curls as my Mom and I have curly hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, it's definitely been a challenge to learn how to handle my curls here and there will be an even bigger change in Burkina. It should be fun, kinda :)

      Delete
  3. Love the pretty pictures. I'm so glad you got some down time. Let's go for coffee....what do you say?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what I wouldn't give for that!!! That would be a dream come true, I wish it could happen. Love and miss you guys so much. Can't wait to hear about the new house and how the move went!

      Delete
  4. SO CUTE! Do you wear makeup now? (Just curious!) Love these pics, fall is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't know what you classify as makeup, I just wear mascara and I put lip stuff on when I think about it. Not lots of time put into it.. What about you?

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…