Bonjour Novembre

4.11.13


Wowza, can you believe that it's already November? On Friday I was jumping around about my birthday only being 2 months away, when I was kindly reminded that it was actually only 1 month away.   Obviously learning a second language ruins your whole sense of time because I now have a hard time knowing what day is was yesterday and what we did, and most times when I remember what we did I feel like it was 2 weeks ago, not 1 day ago. 

This morning I resolved that I will never ever complain about a car ride ever again.  Since we don't have a car here, we walk.  In all kinds of weather.  This morning it was a nice 50 degrees with a steady wind and rain, it was really quite pleasant.... not really.  Thankfully it's only 1/2 a mile to school and we can hope that the weather is better this afternoon!

Sorry I kinda disappeared for a week and a half, I didn't plan it at all but it was kinda nice to have a break.  This way I'm all ready to get back at it.  We had our Fall break at school (yeah) and in that time we had some friends visit from GA.  It was really nice to see them and catch up.  I'll get some pics up of our adventures soon!!  

Hope you all had a great week and are ready to conquer the next 2 months till Christmas!!  



You Might Also Like

2 notes

  1. You are alive, YAY! Good to see a post again! I can't believe it's less than a month till our birthdays! And will you be in Paris for Christmas? Or Burkina?

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…