Life

5.11.13


Life has a way of throwing you curve balls, and I know that nothing happens without God.  But sometimes it's just funny how life works.  

Like being "splashed" be gutter water when a bus goes by at mach 20
or dealing with things about our apartment with people that speak another language
or having a kitchen faucet that goes from being a slight dribble to a fire hydrant-like blast. 

Sometimes I can't help but laugh.  I get the giggles and can't stop, who would have thought that this would be my life??  

Since we've been here I have been consistently journaling, a new thing for me.  It has really been a great way for me to spill my guts and not feel like I'm being a whiny baby.  It's also great to chronicle some of the amazingly hilarious things that happen, one day I hope that I can look back and laugh at the things that are now my everyday life. 

Anyway, gotta run.  Wow, was that a random post but I figure something is better than nothing!!  Love you guys!

You Might Also Like

6 notes

  1. You should post a video of yourself talking in French, I am really curious to see (not sure why, but anyway....!) I love looking back through my old journals, sometimes I was a real idiot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super funny to read old entries. Whenever I find an old thing I find myself terribly embarrassed, it keeps me humble :)

      Delete
  2. Uncle T really benefits from journaling and I've done it here and there these past few months. It's interesting to look back and remember the victories God has given us and the things He brings us through to teach and mold us. Love you girl. Mason was chanting, "This, this, this!!" loudly when he saw your picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh... I wish I could be there to hug him and all you guys!! Love and miss you all so much!!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…