On the River Seine ~ Part 3

16.9.13



















We had our first French meal at a little restaurant in Paris, it was super fun.  I did almost laugh out loud though when we were asked if we wanted water with or without gas?  Of course he was talking about mineral water but gas normally doesn't come up at the table, especially in a resteraunt!

The last 3 pics are so you guys can get a little bit of an idea what the RER looks like.  It's a lot like a subway but it doesn't always travel underground.



You Might Also Like

8 notes

  1. EEKK!! I just LOVE your pictures of France!! My sister wants to go there for her Senior Trip, so we've already started a France bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's good to hear that people are actually enjoying the pictures because I was starting to worry that I was drowning everyone! Well, if your sister does come to France make sure that getting crepes is on the list! Man there are so many things I could recommend for someone to do here!

      Delete
    2. Quite the opposite - France is BEAUTIFUL and I love your pictures!! I will definitely add the crepes to the list. Thats what we're looking forward to the most - the FOOD! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Jana I just found your blog and wanted to let you know I love it!! I love all your pictures or France and Paris! I'm trying to get into a language immersion program in France for next summer, so I love reading anything related to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the language immersion program would be great! Did you know that French is the 2nd most spoken language in the world next to english? So learn french and you have the 2 most spoken languages in the world!! I'm glad that you enjoy the blog, it's nice to hear that!

      Delete
    2. Wow, I didn't know that! But I guess once you think about it French probably would be the 2nd most spoken language. It's so beautiful!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…