Life #4

27.9.13






My Week:
School
French 
Laughter
Tea
New Friends 
Bible Study
Sweaters
Music
Autumn 
Journaling
An extremely Loving God


♥Prayer Requests♥
Continued language acquisition 
Peace about being in France
Hearts being prepared to receive Christ in Burkina
Opportunities to speak French
Group de jeune (Youth Group)

Oh, group de jeune went really well!  Everyone was super nice and between my French and their English we got along great!  I'm really looking forward to see what God has for me there!

 Okay now, it's Friday!! Woo-woo!

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. I'm so glad group de jeune went well! :) I'll be praying for you and your family!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad youth group was good...
    love your blog
    sending lots of hugs dear Jana...
    xoxoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The scrabble was perfect. So glad the youth group went well. We will continue to pray for you all :)

    ReplyDelete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…