Music Mondays ~ Thoughts of You

16.9.13


Thoughts of You by Barlow Girl

~

Thoughts of You and how You changed me
Fill my mind
Without You where would I be

So even though I've tried to express my thanks
It never comes out how I hoped
I want to say so much more so with these simple words
I'll try

[Chorus:]
I love You
My heart is Yours, only Yours
I long to give You all of me
My everything, my everything

God I never could repay You
You gave everything
Without You where would I be

You still loved me even when I
Pushed You away
You stood there and waited
Till the day I'd return

~

I was going through all my MP3 the other day and found this song. I must have listened it to it about 10 times, literally.  It was such a blessing that I had this song when I needed it.  I pray that it can be a blessing to y'all.




You Might Also Like

0 notes

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…