Elegant Blogger Award

19.9.13


Well, I guess I'm officially a blogger now that I have a reward....sigh.  Anyway, thanks Hannah for awarding me!  This will be fun!



THE RULES

  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you 
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded




THE QUESTIONS


1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well, my mom had started a blog about what our family was doing and I decided that starting my own blog would be a great way to keep in touch with folks.  Also I enjoy techy things and have really enjoyed messing around with stuff in the blogging world!
 

2. What is your fashion style?
Style?  I don't know if I have any style but I am definitely a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.  But on the other hand I love dressing up and wearing heels, so it kinda depends on the day!


3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Hmmm.... I grew up hunting and love it.
 
4. What are some of your blogging goals?
My main goal is to glorify God and to share what He is doing in my life.  I would love to be able to have a large impact for Him!

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Target

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
I don't really know...But it is really encouraging when I see that I have another follower! 

 7.What are your talents?

um, what an awkward question!  I'm a natural leader but I definitely have a lot of learning to do in this area! 

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
I'm definitely a leader.  I'm working on being able to be more of a follower because it definitely doesn't come easily for me!




9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I have a lot!  One I really like is:

" Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten."


10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?


Oh man, what an impossible question!!  I love to read pretty much everything.  I really love Louisa May Alcott, Bryan Davis and I've recently discovered Joel Rosenberg. The lost could go on and on.



11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Hmm... maybe stately


12. What is your favorite flower?
tulips or daisies


Okay! Now on to who I'm awarding. :)



Emily from Sunshine Girl

Samantha S. from Le Chaim...On the Right

S. from A Free Mind

Hayden from Story Girl

Anna from Storia




Emily from Forget-Me-Nots

You Might Also Like

13 notes

  1. Thanks for awarding me Jana- you are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for awarding me Jana! I love that quote too, G. K. Chesterton is awesome! :)
    xx
    s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G.K. Chesterton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, they were all pretty awesome guys!

      Delete
  3. you're the sweetest. :) thank you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo!! or is it Brava? Good for you, Jana. We are about to go camping and enjoy the outside world. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for awarding me!! I'll look into the EBA later - I have AP lit I need to study for :P If I do it, I'll definitely nominate you! I mean, how many bloggers live in Europe?

    PS I am definitely the "leader" type as well... a bit too strongly at times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, study hard!! It is definitely hard to find the right balance of having the leader personality. It takes lots of prayer!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for doing this Jana! :) I loved your answers! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, I love doing question and answer/interview type things!

      Delete
  7. Ha, I knew number three!! And are you obsessed with the dragons in our midst books!?! Emily is ALWAYS talking about them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not obsessed but I have enjoyed reading them in the past!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…