Week 2!

8.9.13

2 weeks.  Never in my life would I have thought I would go to France for 2 weeks, much less move here.  That's when I am reminded that God has a plan for me, a plan that I can't even imagine.  

Many of you guys know that I wasn't thrilled about coming here.  But now that we're here I know why the Lord had us come here, we are learning SO much!!  Being immersed in French is making such a difference for me, being able to hear it 24/7 has helped in huge ways. 

  So overall, the Lord has been blessing us in huge ways!!  We had the blessing of having some new friends over for dinner the other night, and it was so good to have people over! We are continuing to make new friends and look forward to the things that the Lord has in store!


♥Prayer Requests♥
  • Continued language acquisition
  • Bravery to speak more French!
  • School to go well this week
  • Continued peace about being in France
 
Thank you for all you continued love and support!
Jana

You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. I think I'd LOVE to live in France, but that is probably not a surprise! Oh, dad will be in Paris in 2 weeks - maybe he can visit you! (he goes there fairly often for work!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so much fun! Maybe you can come in one of his suitcases?? :)

      Delete
    2. If I don't eat any dessert for a month - which is basically impossible for me! I'll do my best! :)

      Delete
  2. Hidden surprises and joys....who knew you'd find them in France?!?! Love you and praying for you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's been so fun to get these little blessings!! Love and miss y'all, give everyone a hug for me and the fam!

      Delete

i love nothing more than comments, coffee and chocolate. so be a dear and leave a note…